"Unless the Lord build the house, they labor in vain who build it." Psalm 127:1
For more than twenty years, Silver Creek Engineering has lived up to its commitment to provide every client with the solution that best meets his or her structural engineering needs. The key to our success is simple - it is our SCE team. We look for individuals who are life-long learners, who value building client relationships, who work equally well on a team or independently, and who are interested in the unique opportunities for professional development and leadership that are possible with a firm the size of Silver Creek.
In return, we offer benefits that include:
Click on the title you are interested in to find out more
- Health, dental, and vision plans that include employees and dependents at minimal cost to the employee; long-term disability plan for employees
- SARSEP-IRA retirement plan
- Generous and flexible leave time plan
- An investment in your professional development that includes:
- The annual cost of PE registration
- Compensation for time spent attending pre-approved workshops, seminars, or meetings that contribute to professional development; any registration costs associated with those meetings will also be paid.
If you have questions or would like to apply for one of these positions, please contact Amy Wesner at (317) 297-5610 or send your resume and cover letter to Amy at email@example.com.
At this time we are accepting applications for the positions listed at left. Click on the position title for more information. If you have questions or would like to appy for a position, please contact Amy Wesner at (317) 297-5610 or send your resume and cover letter to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.