The existing structure was built in 1949 in a residential neighborhood in Indianapolis, Indiana. The recently completed project created a larger worship space and added parish facilities and classrooms, as well as a cloister and courtyard. The worship space was expanded, not only to accommodate church growth, but also to create a suitable home for the custom made pipe organ that is currently being crafted for the church. A new bell tower serves as an entry to the growing church campus is part of the design. Silver Creek Engineering designed all structural systems for the project, including the modified worship area, the addition that will house education and social facilities, and the bell tower. Silver Creek also performed the site design for the project, which included the integration of a former city street into the proposed church campus.